Cosmetic Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
The preferred cosmetic treatment for beautiful results.
Spider veins can negatively affect your life.
Spider veins can be problematic. Approximately half of the women in the U.S. suffer from spider veins, which result from high pressure in the venous system. These fine red, blue or purple lines can cause uncomfortable symptoms and are cosmetically unappealing. Dr. J of The Vein Center of Florida and The Vein Center of South Baldwin performs surface injection sclerotherapy to treat spider veins, blue “feeder” reticular veins, and sometimes small varicose veins.
Let Dr. J get rid of your spider veins with state-of-the-art care.
Dr. Jimenez has helped numerous patients in the Florida Panhandle and Emerald Coast areas achieve excellent results with cosmetic sclerotherapy:
- This procedure is the preferred treatment for spider veins.
- Dr. J performs all injections himself. He injects a special solution into your diseased surface veins, which causes them to close off, fade, and gradually disappear.
- It doesn’t require anesthesia.
- It generally takes less than 30 minutes per session.
- It’s typically performed 4 to 6 weeks apart if multiple treatments are required.
Take the next step with a cosmetic sclerotherapy treatment. Whether you’re in Pensacola, Destin or Escambia County, Florida, or Foley/Baldwin County, Alabama, The Vein Center is here to help you. Call 1-800-910-VEIN or request your FREE vein screening today.